Sunday, March 9, 2008

We have a home in London!

Julia's aunt Mary Ann took the two hour journey from Toronto to London to find us an apartment. We had set our sights on Windermere Place due to its close proximity to the Spencer Leadership Center where my MBA classes will be held. Known as the "Ivey dorm," the Windermere apartment buildings are only about a seven minute walk to the Ivey campus. I have heard that roughly 40% of the Ivey MBA class stays in this block of apartments. It is also not too far from the London Health Sciences Center (LHSC) University Hospital, which will be convenient for Julia if she ends up working there. However, she is still in the process of applying for jobs and we aren't sure where she will end up. There are several hospitals in London.

I've posted a few photos that Mary Ann took while she was there. I really love how big and bright it is, and the amazing view. Can't wait to move in!


No comments: